In Bausch and Lomb Beauty Contact Lenses Featured Review ZoelieWho

Review| Bausch and Lomb Lacelle Diamond Daily Lenses


Recently, my little sister decided to start learning how to wear contact lenses. So when she bought them, she said that she don't mind sharing the portion with me, so here we are: 
Bausch+Lomb Lacelle Diamond review!
____________________________



Lacelle has three colours:
Aqua Glacier, Champagne Brown and Pink Rose.

We only got two colours: Brown and Pink.
Since I don't have any eyesight powers, we got the 0.00 powered ones.


Brown


Brown looks somewhat bright and sharp from the looks of it.
It's more towards the yellow tone rather than pure brown.
Perhaps honey hazel or.. sandy yellow?
*shrugs*


The printing is in a very obvious pixelated-print.
Normally, the pixel particles wouldn't be this big.
Some brands don't even look like their lenses are printed in pixel-mode.

For this one though, the pixel particles are surprisingly big.
You can see it from the photos below.







The printing design matches its name: Diamond.
According to their website: "They're printed with an exquisite pattern that mimics the light-reflecting of a solitaire-cut diamond."

Sooooooo, here's my left eye while wearing it.


Pink


Pink looks very sharp, too. 
In fact, I remember fearing that I might look like a Volturi when I wear these.
But that's like when I first saw it.
Right now, it doesn't really look intimidating as it looks.


Again, the design of its pattern is still the same: diamond shaped, with obvious pixelation.








Honestly, though, the colour is a lot sharper than Brown.
Perhaps it's on the same par with the Aqua colour.
Not sure, since I've yet to get my hands on those yet.

..or maybe I just won't.


Here's my right eye while wearing it:





Double Eyes Time!




This is me before wearing the lenses, a.k.a eyeball nudes 
(just laugh with me at this lame joke, okay?)
*dry laughing*


This is me after wearing it... hmm... not so obvious eh...


Okay, let me just hike up the brightness a little... 


Still... not obvious eh...

Alright, so here's my opinion:
B+L was once known to be great at keeping your eyes from feeling dry. 
Well, I think they are still keeping up with that speciality. 

Technically, coloured lenses make your eyes feel dryer faster than non-coloured lenses. However, this one here is doing a great job from drying faster. I wore it since 4pm until 10pm but my eyes don't feel dry, my visions weren't blurry. I didn't even need to blink a lot of times just to see clearly after a few hours have passed. Overall, the experience of wearing it is kinda pleasant. But here's the thing, the colours aren't popping out. I can't really see them. Getting these lenses are just like getting ring lenses instead of full coloured lenses. You know, the kind that makes your eyes look bigger with just a brown or black ring outside your iris?

I feel like, if that's the case, I might as well just bought MiaCare because those are even more comfortable since they used a whole new different material that does a great job in maintaining moisture on your eyes.

But overall, lens quality is good. Comfortableness is 4/5. Colour needs to be better.

Repurchasing? Nah. Probably not.





___________________________________________

Below is the lens description:


Three colours are as mentioned: Aqua, Brown and Pink.
These are only dailies and they come in 10ps or 30ps, i.e.: 5 pairs or 15 pairs.
The price that we got was around Rm80.

For more information please visit the website for Lacelle
We got them from Optimal Eyewear.

___________________________________________


That's all for this post!

Related Articles

2 comments: