In Althea Review Skin Care ZoelieWho

Review | Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser


Althea

Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser

RM 33 | 150ml


If you'd like to purchase and it's your first time, you can use my link to signup and gain a 20% discount for all the items of your first purchase!

Feature (5)

  • Purifying and serum-like formula
  • Pure mint leave extract helps to tighten enlarged pores and gently removes dead skin cells
  • Removes makeup, dirt and oil without drying out the skin by enveloping the skin to keep it hydrated from deep within
  • Balances the pH level of the skin - pH level of 5.5-6.5
  • Dual Moisture Cell System - a combination of water and oil in overlapping layers that effectively remove makeup and dirt residue while staying gentle
    • Creates a protective moisture barrier on the skin, leaving no residue behind that can caused blurred vision during usage.


Key Ingredients (3)

  • Mint Leaf Extract - Cools down the skin while soothing irritations, tightening pores and removes dead skin cells.
  • Jojoba Seed Oil - Deeply moisturizes the skin without feeling heavy or dryness
    • Suitable for those who are sensitive to oil-based products, in need of mild cleansers and moisturizing formula for a daily beauty regime
  • Tea Tree Leaf Extract - Purifies and has antibacterial properties 


Ingredients List:

Water, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cyclomethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance


How to use

To remove makeup:
Step 1: Pour an adequate amount of the product onto the palm of your hand.
Step 2: Massage the product all over your skin in circular motions to remove dirt and makeup.
Step 3: Rinse off the residue with water. You may also use a second cleanser to completely remove any residue.

To cleanse the skin:
Step 1: Dampen the skin and apply an adequate amount of the product onto the palm of your hand.
Step 2: Gently massage the product all over your skin in circular motions for 5-10 seconds before rinsing it off with water.

In this demonstration, I had swatched my arm with an eyebrow pencil (Etude House), liquid liner (1028) and tinting lipstick (4u2).


Apply a small amount on your skin. 


Gently massage it onto the skin with circular motions for 5-10 seconds.


 Rinse it off with water. (In this demonstration, I wiped it off instead)


Verdict

I was initially sceptical with how cleansing it can be, especially when I read that I had to dampen my skin first but that action was actually helpful with spreading the product around without using too much of it. 

This cleanser is a runny yet semi-thick liquid that smells pretty nice. As mentioned above, you don't really need to apply a huge amount of the product in order to achieve what it can do with little amount. I tried it with a full-face makeup and I was taken aback by how all the makeup was literally off my face. However, for tougher makeup products, you would need a second makeup removing step. For example, I had a very stubborn mascara product and I needed to use makeup remover to wipe it off after using Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser. 


After using this cleanser, I did a test with makeup remover to see how much is left too. Basically, not much makeup was left except that really stubborn mascara. However, I'll always suggest everyone use your regular cleanser after using this product to make sure that there is no residue left. Just a safety precaution, ya know. Althea's Bare Essential Contour Cleanser does a really great job. If you want to use a secondary cleanser that pampers your skin at the same time, use Real Fresh Skin Detoxer. Basically just apply the Real Fresh Skin Detoxer on your skin for 10 seconds as a pampering mask then wash it off with water. You will find bubbles and foam when you're trying to wash it off.

Overall, I believe this product is suitable for those who have troubling skin conditions such as being acne-prone, eczema-prone and clogging pores. It doesn't dry out my skin nor does it stings/triggering my eczema. I do find that it doesn't sting my eyes or blur my vision as bad as other products. It's just a very mild and bearable sting and my vision was just a teeny weeny blurred that's all. The bottle isn't as soft as Althea's Primer Toner bottle but still able to squeeze enough products out of it. Will I repurchase it, heck yes. I would recommend it to most of my friends too since they do tend to have skin issues but doesn't want to give up playing with makeup. I like this product and I think you will find it helpful too.





That's all for this blog post!
Do check out my other blog posts too!
You may find them helpful hehe



#AltheaSerumCleanser #AltheaAngels #AltheaKorea

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment