In Althea Beauty Beauty talk Korean Products Makeup takealook ZoelieWho

Take A Look| Althea's First Makeup Release ft Skin Relief Spot Film Gel



About last month, I've received this package from Althea with their Chinese/Lunar New Year limited edition box. It contains all the first makeup products from Althea's brand: eyeshadow palette, eye glitters, concealers and lip tints. It also came with a flexible 'pimple patch' called Skin Relief Spot Film Gel and a set of stickers. 


I have written a full review for these products, including the Skin Relief Spot Film Gel. They include clearer pictures of the products, swatches and how I used them. Do check them out.

🎀
BCL x Althea

Sunrise & Moonrise


Brief verdict: While my preference was never sophisticated pink and purple, I find myself loving this palette more than I would. It may be difficult for makeup beginners to use but I've been playing with makeup for approximately 6 years and I find this palette quite versatile. 



Althea

Spotlight Eye Glitter


Brief verdict: I've brought these everywhere I go because I can't get enough of the glitter. It's an extra eye-tem in your makeup inventory but it can do a lot of help in enhancing your eyemakeup and overal makeup look.

👒
Althea

Flawless Creamy Concealer


Brief verdict: It's affordable, it's decent and it suits Southeast Asians the most, ranging from skin tone #21 to #30. It blends well and works well as a concealer, contour and highlighter.

👄
Althea

Watercolour Cream Tint


Brief verdict: I've been using these lip tints for the entire month and for almost every occasion that I went to. So far, I've yet to find any reasons not to purchase this set of lip tints. Not to mention that my boyfriend really likes the colours too. 

💮
Althea

Skin Relief Spot Film Gel


Brief verdict: It's a good investment and it is preferable to be used during the night time. It acts like a pimple patch sticker but it gives better convenience and flexibility to the size and thickness of patches. 


💋
Makeup Looks





Featured items:

Flawless Creamy Concealer #2
Watercolour Cream Tint #3 #4
Sunrise & Moonrise Eye Palette
Spotlight Eye Glitter #2

Watch how I used these items





Featured items:

Petal Velvet Sunaway
Flawless Creamy Concealer #1 #2 #3
Petal Velvet Powder #0
Watercolour Cream Tint #1 #4
Sunrise & Moonrise Eye Palette
Spotlight Eye Glitter #1 #2

Watch how I used these items






Featured items:

Petal Velvet Sunaway
Flawless Creamy Concealer #1
Petal Velvet Powder #0
Watercolour Cream Tint #4
Sunrise & Moonrise Eye Palette

Watch how I used these items


💟
Not to mention

One of the most important thing that I really like about Althea is that: they really do print the expiry date on the product itself instead of on the packaging or not printing at all. I had issues with a lot of skincare and/or makeup products that do not have the expiry date on either of the packaging or the product.

As far as I know, every Althea products have the expiry date printed on the product itself (except for Real Fresh Skin Detoxer, where the expiry date is printed on the packaging and you have the option to write the opening date on the product.)




Let me know your thoughts on these products. In the meantime, do check out my other blog posts to see if they are helpful for you 💖




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment