In Beauty Makeup Review ZoelieWho

Review| 4u2 Love Me More Blushes in S11 You're my sunshine & M7 I kiss you




4U2


This brand is pretty much like the 3CE or Innisfree of Thailand. The most famous product range until now is the You're Mine lipstick range that comes in 18 colours shades under 6 colour tone categories. 

One thing that really intrigues me about this brand is that they put a lot of thoughts into the packaging and marketing their products and you can really see that from the pictures, product naming and packaging idea. For example, in the You're Mine lipstick range, every lipstick describes a person such as you're "My Ex," "My Hero," "My Little Devil," or "My Best Friend". On the other hand, in the Love Me More blush range, S-series (shimmer) starts with 'you' while the M-series (matte) starts with 'I', which can be something like #S0 "You Love Me" and #M0 "I Love You".


♥ 4U2 LOVE ME MORE BLUSH ♥

There are 20+ available colours that are suitable for all skin colours and styles. There are matte and shimmer formulas with new formulas that are not like anything that has ever existed. The texture is very delicate while the colours are super pigmented.

"Super smooth powder blush. Intense colours in matching matte and shimmer shades. Longlasting too. So rush to blush! By 4u2, of course!

Where to purchase:

Malaysia: Play Up Advance (Fahrenheit88. Berjaya Times Square, Parkson IOI Mall & Parkson Paradigm Mall, JB.)
Thailand: Eveandboy, Watsons, Beautrium เนเธฅเธฐเธฃ้เธฒเธ™เน€เธˆ้เน€เธฅ้เธ‡

Promo:

Buy 2 for RM50, Buy 3 for RM69

The current promotion as I'm writing this blog post is that, if you buy two blushers you'd get a promotional price of RM50 for two products. If you buy three blushers, you'd get the promotional price of RM69 in total. This is actually a good price because you're paying approximately the original price in Thailand (with 31% discount available online as of now) after conversion.


4u2

Love Me More
Summer Blush

S11: You're my Sunshine
฿259 / RM31.9 | 5g


A shimmery orange tangerine.
This colour is guaranteed to make you look bright, cute and playful at the very same time!



When I swatched this colour on the back of my hands in the store, I immediately went "Yes I want this!". This colour is so poppin-orange and it's basically the colour of the year, a.k.a. Living Coral. I've also been looking for orange blushers so when I came across this shade, I was really loving it.


This colour is very versatile and you can use it as an eyeshadow colour while matching it with your cheeks. It does have some shimmers in it, albeit the particles are really micro. I personally would also add more glitter if I use this on my eyelids. 


This shade is actually a summer special shade that came out with 3 other colours. The Love Me More Summer collection includes these colours:

S11 You're my sunshine  |  M11 I'm lucky to have you 
S12 You know how I feel  |  M12 I want to marry you


This colour is so popping with the glitters, it really looks amazing for pool party looks. It gives me that 'summer, beach, coconut water, wearing a flower on a side of my hair' sort of vibes. I can't wait to wear this blush to any beach-related occasions but you know what? I'm gonna wear this as often as I would because it's summer in Malaysia 24/7!


As I wanted to purchase with the Buy-2-for-RM50 promotion, I picked up M7 I Kiss You and went straight to the cashier because I don't wanna change my mind after countless of times. The available colours are really attractive.



4u2

Love Me More
Matte Blush

M7: I kiss you
฿259 / RM31.9 | 5g

It's a light orange. It's a light brown. Regardless, it represents the Asian beauty.


After swatching the previous shade, I was thinking that I want to get something that can be used as a base before I apply the S11 You're My Sunshine. I've learned that if you put a pinkier shade underneath a peach-toned blusher, it would compliment the blusher better. So after lots of thinking and hesitating, I chose this colour that has the nude, pinkish and slighly orange tone.


This matte blusher is also very suitable for a nudy look. It's definitely milder than S11 You're my sunshine and it suits a subtle look for a casual day. I think that this is going to be my go-to casual-makeup blusher from now on.


This shade is one of the first 20 Love Me More blushes that were created. Every shade has a companion shade of the opposite finishing (matte/shimmer) with names of a similar manner. For example, M7 I Kiss You has a companion named S7 You Kiss Me.


I'm really living for this colour because it brings out the brightness in your skin and makes you look really healthy and natural. The reason why I'm so excited because it's probably one of the few natural looking blush colours that I have. (I have a preference to pick those that are really amazing for makeup looks but may not be suitable for natural/no-makeup looks).


Swatches





How to use

Apply the blush gently on your cheeks with your fingers or a brush.

As for layering, I chose to go with M7 I Kiss You first, then apply S11 You're my Sunshine like a cherry on top of a strawberry milkshake.





๐Ÿ‘„

I'm also using 4U2 You're Mine lipstick in #17 My Chickie Chic! 
My best friend got it for me when she was in Bangkok last year ๐Ÿ’• 

At this very moment, it's not available in any local physical stores just yet. However, it's already on sale online and you have to purchase from 4U2 IG account but if you wanna buy it in store, you've gotta to wait until it's on the PlayUp Advance shelves which would be around this week!


Review

Packaging: Simple, light and bite-sized
Colours: Amazingly pigmented, buildable
Texture: Smooth and velvety
Smell: Soft like baby products

I am genuinely pleased with this product. Everything worked out so well albeit I still have a thing or two to nitpick at. First of all, the packaging is really simple but it's memorable. The quality isn't the best you'd get on the market now because it's made out of light plastic which feels like one of those Barbie shoes. (I don't know why it reminded me of that but it really did.)

Also, it can be a little bit difficult to open for some of the containers, especially if you've done your nails. For me, it's the S11 You're My Sunshine container but the M7 I Kiss You is fine though.  However, I do think that this contributes to lowering the cost of the product, which is fine by me because the packaging design is already good enough and the content in the container matters the most.

I love the colours that they are offering and when I was swatching the products, I actually had a hard time deciding what exactly do I want because all of their shades are so amazing. However, I think PlayUp Advance does not offer all the colours that 4U2 has, so if you really want the full-on experience with each and every one of their shades, you might have to visit their Thailand stores/shelves. From what I can tell, most of the colours available here are really likeable.

The colour payoff is astonishing and it is buildable. So if you want a very light layer, you can achieve that. If you want intense colours on your cheeks, no problem at all! The texture of the blush itself is really smooth and velvety. The content is packed really nicely on the container, the fall-out is almost non-existence and it doesn't feel like it would fall off anytime. The smell of the product does remind me of baby powder. It's soft and sweet but slightly stronger than what a baby powder would smell like.


Verdict

Overall, I really do love this product and I do highly recommend makeup lovers to give this a try. Like,  Thailand brands are not as common as compared to Korean or Japanese brands and I'm really glad that someone decided to bring in more brands that are actually affordable and be giving good quality.

It's been a while since I wanted to try a reputable Thailand cosmetic brand but I hardly see people talking about them. When this brand suddenly became famous, I was glad to find out that they actually do sell it here albeit my first experience was with the lipstick bought from Bangkok. My experience with the lipstick and the blushers have really been enjoyable that's why I really do recommend this brand to you.


Rating:

Colour shade: ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Colour Payoff: ✨✨✨✨✨
Smell: ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Comfort: ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†

Price: ๐Ÿ’ฐ
Availability: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Repurchase: Absolutely Yes.
Reason: I wasn't really expecting much but they performed so much better than I would've ever expected, especially from a brand that just had started to get on the tracks and still being able to be on par with brands like 3CE (mostly the vibes, but I'd still pick 4U2 over 3CE).




That's all for this post!
Feel free to wander around my blog :D
You might find something interesting to read.
Have a great day!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment