In Contact Lenses Review ZoelieWho

Review | O-lens Caribe 3con Pink


Korea (₩15,000) | Global ($19.00)
Buy 1 Free 1 promo all year round
Could come with free casing and free solution


“Caribe pink’s lovely pink will uplift your mood. Its soft circle line gives its wearer cute, sweet and classy look. This is made out of silicone hydrogel that provides a high level of UV protection and superior comfort all day long.”

I freakishly love colour lenses and when I first purchased these, I was immediately in love! The differences between O-len’s quality and locally-available brand’s quality is very significant. I can wear O-lens the whole day without feeling dry, irritated or have blurry visions. It doesn’t even felt like I had contact lenses on my eyes! The locally-available brands do the exact opposite, which I really dislike.

My first purchase was from their Global site where I bought 2 pairs of Blossom Pink and 2 pairs of Caribe Pink. That got me so hooked up that, when I visited Korea, I purchased 12 pairs from O-lens which could last me for a good 18 months!




Specifications

Duration: 1 Month
Total Diameter: 14.2 mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.6 mm

Water Content: 43%
Material: Silicone Hydrogel
Power: 0.00~-8.00
Colour tone: Pink, Violet, Yellow






On Eyes

It’s fairly easy to slip them on to my eyes and they adjust themselves without much effort. What I really like about is their colour pigment, blending and comfortability. It’s not a common combination available from the locally-available brands.

For this design, it is a spiral combination of pink and violet with some yellow-orange near the pupil as the transition colours. In the photos, I didn’t blur the lenses at all so you can see the full pigment and pixelation.





In my opinion, this lens design is definitely wearable for daily. It’s not as dramatic as cosplay lenses and the colour pigment is a lot softer than the brands available here. 11/10 I would totally repurchase it again. I still have grey and brown ones to try out so stay tuned!

Of course, you can follow my IG to receive updates immediately and see fun contents on it.

 







Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment