In Journal Korea 2019 Review ZoelieWho

Korea 2019| Yookssam Naengmyeon 육쌈냉면


육쌈냉면
Yookssam Naengmyeon

364-18, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
+82 2-334-6392 | Website



Yookssam Naengmyeon is located in the Ewha shopping district. It's on the second floor and you would have to go in during non-peak hours because there could be a very long line waiting to eat this. I wouldn't say that they are super popular but I suppose there is a crowd for this restaurant because of its pricing. Look at the menu and you will see that they only offer in sets.

Also, it was a cold day and I was very disoriented that day. I mean, it's kinda obvious that I looked very blur at that point in time but hey, I was kinda hoping that the cold noodle will wake me up a bit.


Our Order


We ordered two sets of naengmyeon, a spicy and a cold, and we expected to see two separate dishes of pork but... uhm... I guess they only offer one dish. The spicy one, you can also pour the cold soup into the noodles whereas the cold one was served with ice shards. The vinegar taste was quite strong and it was still acceptable for me. The noodles though. It was so hard to bite, I gave up eating just one-third of it. I almost choked while trying to swallow it too. I think, when that happened, I figured that I could just swallow instead of chewing every time take a scoop but judging from how hard it is to chew, I would also like to assume that it's hard to digest as well. That's really not ideal for me because I want to eat other things too. I don't want to get a bloated stomach for the whole day or even for the next day.


To be honest, the pork was actually quite good too but I'm just really sad that they only give one person portion for two persons. It really is just sad.


I think, if you really have no other options to go to, you can try this restaurant. Otherwise, just forget about it. I didn't really enjoy it that much.





That's all for this post!
Do check out my other posts!
You may find them helpful :D





Korea 2019 Directory

Hapjeong - (24.7)
- Mapo Mandu (Read)
- The Recorder Store (Read)
Hongdae - (26.7)
- Sigonggan Accessory (Read)
- Stonebrick (Read)
- Butter (Read)
- King's Cross (Read)
- Mint Heim (Read)
- Dog Cafe (Read)
Ewha - (23.7)
- Eros Fortune Telling Cafe (Read)
- Woono Accessory (Read)
- Yooksam Naengmyeon (Reading Now)
Gangnam - (28.7)
- Eggdrop (Read)
- Kakao Friend (16.7)
Itaewon
- Line Friends (Read)
Gyeongbokgung - (Read)
Dongdaemun - (29.7)
- Shake Shack (17.7)
- Gong Cha (18.7)
Gwangjang Market - (20.7)
Namsan - (21.7)
COEX Mall - (22.7)
Myeongdong - (27.7)
Airbnb - (30.7)
Others
- BHC (Read)
- Paris Baguette (19.7)
- Lotte Mart (25.7)




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment