In Korea 2019 ZoelieWho

Korea 2019| Gong Cha 공차


공차
Gongcha




Now, I genuinely don't remember which particular branch I visited first but I do remember the second time (below). We walked into a Cafe branch (they have different types, some are just takeaway branches). Also, they allow you to drink indoors with their cups and I think it's a law in Korea that you are strictly not allowed to consume beverages in plastic cups indoor. So, after you drank, you must return back the cup to a proper place.



They were also selling pastries here!



This particular branch has a lot of seats and they also have a plug point on the table for you to charge your devices, unlike in Malaysia where our plug points are on the wall. Both have pro's and cons, honestly.


I ordered the Strawberry & Cookie Milk Tea but I actually wanted the Strawberry Jewelry Milk Tea and it was sold out in many other branches.


It tasted quite good but the down part of this is that the ice chunks will make a great hindrance in scooping all the crumbs or even drinking them. If I could, I would've ordered something else instead...



동대문디자인플라점
DDP Gong Cha

2-1, Euljiro 7-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul Design Plaza
02-2153-0710 | Daily 10:00-22:30



My second round of Gongcha was inside the DDP itself and I noticed that they have more menu sheets here. So, here are some of the available menus for now. 

 



I was actually missing the strawberry and oreo combination but I wanted to see if there's one without the ice cube and there you go: Be Mine series that literally just came out.


Naturally, a strawberry fanatic like me would order one.


It really tasted better without the ice cubes there blocking the oreo crumbs or even diluting the taste. 10/10 would repurchase this again over the other one. 


I tried taking a selfie with it but the cup was cold and so was the weather so I had to use my sleeve to hold the milk tea 😚 One thing I regret the most was that I didn't have enough time to try other flavours but it's okay, I will still go back to Korea again.





That's all for this post!
Do check out my other posts!
You may find them helpful :D





Korea 2019 Directory

Hapjeong - (24.7)
- Mapo Mandu (Read)
- The Recorder Store (Read)
Hongdae - (26.7)
- Sigonggan Accessory (Read)
- Stonebrick (Read)
- Butter (Read)
- King's Cross (Read)
- Mint Heim (Read)
- Dog Cafe (Read)
Ewha - (23.7)
- Eros Fortune Telling Cafe (Read)
- Woono Accessory (Read)
- Yooksam Naengmyeon (Read)
Gangnam - (28.7)
- Eggdrop (Read)
- Kakao Friend (Read)
Itaewon - (27.7)
- Line Friends (Read)
Gyeongbokgung - (Read)
Dongdaemun - (29.7)
- Shake Shack (Read)
- Gong Cha (Reading Now)
Gwangjang Market - (20.7)
Namsan - (21.7)
COEX Mall - (22.7)
Myeongdong - (27.7)
Airbnb - (30.7)
Others
- BHC (Read)
- Paris Baguette (19.7)


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment