In Korea 2019 ZoelieWho

Korea 2019| Gangnam [Egg Drop, KAKAO Friends, Artbox (small visit), Chicor]


Gangnam is a very busy place but I heard it's also a boujee area. I suppose it gives me the Damansara Uptown vibe where buildings still can be old but they sell really expensive things or you might be able to discover a cool store by accident.

Take this for example of cool store discovery:

Egg Drop



This is like, the best sandwich I've ever eaten. Like seriously, you must try their sandwiches. Oh gosh, I'm feeling so hungry right now, especially when I think back of how it's crispy on the outside but soft on the inside in a very. very good way. The sauces were amazing too. The garlic butter bread though. *Cough* Anyway, if you want to know more about this place, see their menu and know what they offer, just click the link below.


More photos of what they sell available in this blog post:



KAKAO friends! Who knew a not-so-hyped-bout-Korean-stuff person would actually fall in love with these cute characters when I walked into this store! The feeling is so different from LINE, where everything is so overwhelming. Over here, I felt comfortable and young again, as if I'm back to my childhood years but feeling better because of these cute things!



More photos of what they sell available in this blog post:


Next up: Mini visit to another Artbox store.
This is a smaller one than the one from Ewha.

Artbox



It still has most of the essential items here.


Still got a lot of stuff to look at.


Then there are these!!!!! That overly-crazy bear and the Esther bunny makeup bags!
So cute! Almost wanted to buy them but I already have too many makeup bags.


Around the block, you will also see Chicor, which I would like to call it Korea's Sephora.

Chicor


Seriously, it gives the same feeling but instead of focusing on western products, they focus on their own local brands, which is amazing. You can also purchase Peach C products here.


They had a second floor which Sephora Malaysia could never (yet). I really need out Sephora stores to up their brand games, like give me more brands please, I'm bored already.


Also, this place has an elevator. Convenient!


The first floor has most of the makeup products and beauty tools.
Look at the amount of shelves.


The second level has most of the skincare, body care, nail care, perfume and a beauty rookie section for those who are new to makeup, want basic makeup and trying the products.


I swear the amount of brands is insane. I didn't do any homework so I didn't know what brand does what or sells what.


They also have a place for you to try their body wash. Besides, the staff will always, like always, keep it clean and dry. They are professional like that.

The lower right photo is the Beauty Rookie section. 


You can try playing with makeup here or even ask the staffs to help out. By the way, Peach C is right here.


So yeh, my Gangnam trip is a very short one. It took mostly half a day worth of activities here but I think we kinda just let the time pass by us while we enjoyed some of the things in Gangnam, mainly the sandwich. It's really amazing.





That's all for this post!
Do check out my other posts!
You may find them helpful :D




Korea 2019 Directory

Hapjeong - (Read)
- Mapo Mandu (Read)
- The Recorder Store (Read)
Hongdae - (26.7)
- Sigonggan Accessory (Read)
- Stonebrick (Read)
- Butter (Read)
- King's Cross (Read)
- Mint Heim (Read)
- Dog Cafe (Read)
Ewha - (Read)
- Eros Fortune Telling Cafe (Read)
- Woono Accessory (Read)
- Yooksam Naengmyeon (Read)
Gangnam - (28.7)
- Eggdrop (Read)
- Kakao Friend (Read)
Itaewon
- Line Friends (Read)
Gyeongbokgung - (Read)
Dongdaemun - (29.7)
- Shake Shack (Read)
- Gong Cha (Read)
Gwangjang Market - (Read)
Namsan - (Read)
COEX Mall - (Read)
Myeongdong - (Read)
Airbnb - (30.7)
Others
- BHC (Read)
- Paris Baguette (Read)
- Lotte Mart Seoul Station - (Read)








Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment